Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hold me [someone]

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't struggling. The last few weeks have been full of bad news, stress, and all sorts of emotion.
I've been putting on a front, hoping people won't notice that I'm not doing well, yet my attitude and temper express a heck of a lot more than I want. Go figure.

I take one day at a time, and hope for the best. I need to cry, but I still feel it's weak. In this vulnerable state I also just want someone to hold me, and tell me it's going to be okay, but I refuse to let anyone so close.

Last night I was in bed, my thoughts running crazy, and with my hands pressed against my face I said, "God, Help me." I haven't felt this helpless in a long time.

I can't wait to get through this tunnel. Right now, it's pitch black and I'm wandering about running into every obstacle.


...take me to a happy place...


No comments:

Post a Comment