Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You've caught my attention w/ your unmistakable beauty

You have a way w/ words that makes my heart beat quick to the sound of a distant yet clear audible melody. The trees breathe in life when you exhale and the grass greens w/ every joyful tear. Flowers bloom while sun rays dance above in the crisp blue sky.


Though there's a stillness, you are ever present.


I lie awake and dream of far off lands one day I will hopefully visit. Where mother's are dying to save the lives of their children, and the eyes of the fatherless are empty.


Lord, you are the father to the fatherless. You are the mender of the broken hearted. You are the comforter and strength to the depressed and weak. You are beautiful in every way... and God, your love extends far beyond the walls of this house I live in.



You will forever hold my gaze upon your unmistakable beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment