Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hello friends,
I trust you all had a relaxing and enjoyable Sunday; I know I have!
I've never been so aware of God's greatness than I have in the last week. One thing I tackled was my room; a big mess! I ended up over 2 days, donating clothes, dusting/vacuuming, sorting, rearranging, and I've been making my bed everyday.
Now, you may be wondering how that goes along with the greatness of God... so let me tell you. Before when my room was messy and cluttered I disliked going in there except to sleep. However, since it's been clean I've spent more time in my room reading my Bible and reading the book I bought, "when God writes your love story." It's become more of an intimate place for me and God. I enjoy worshipping in my room and gaining new ideas of how I can decorate!

Did you know God even cares about how we decorate our rooms? How awesome is that! God loves us beyond anything we could ever imagine so much so that He wants to have a part in how we decorate! That should get you thinking - what else does God care about where my life is concerned that I'm not involving him in?

--------------------------------------------------------------

God sent HIS son to die on the cross [and rise again] so that we would live!

My friend, YOU live because God chose YOU to be on this earth for such a time as this. YOU are not a mistake, YOU are not hopeless, YOU are called, YOU are equipped with the tools to conquer the enemy, and live for a God that was beaten beyond recognition because HE LOVES YOU!

How can we argue with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment