Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am qualified because He called me!

There will never be a God like my God! I'm a mess at times. I say things that I shouldn't, do things I shouldn't, act out of impulse, and at times I just let my Bible sit untouched. Though I am openly imperfect, God continues to show himself faithful. There's not a day that goes by that I don't acknowledge this life I live in a way that, 'if it wasn't for God and His saving grace, I'd be dead.' Sometimes I live for myself and am prideful or insecure with my appearance. Yet my Heavenly Daddy loves me for who I am, which is ultimately who He created me to be; His daughter.

I have been able to share my testimony with anywhere from an intimate group of 5 to 15 people to thousands of people via radio. God has made it possible for me to experience a third world country, and speak at conferences for young girls/women.

God never ceases to amaze me and continually remind me that He doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

No comments:

Post a Comment