Friday, December 3, 2010

"...God is the Reality of the universe..."

Dry Bones- Gungor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJWHZnZ9E6k&feature=related

I am blown away by the music and lyrics of Gungor. I went to their website and read the lead singer Michael's blog he recently did on his Pilgrimage. It's in 2 parts and a possible 3rd and 4th to come. Here's the link: http://www.gungormusic.com/blog/?m=201011 I highly suggest taking a few minutes and reading what he wrote. He has definitely caught my attention and deeper thoughts about my relationship with Christ have boldly erupted within my core.

One thing Michael wrote in his blog was, "To me, God is the basic Reality of the universe. God is what is. That’s how Moses wrote that God introduced Himself, isn’t it? “I am that I am.” God is.
Whatever is, that is God."

I find those statements given as a challenge. Who is God to you? Is He who He says He is..."I am that I am?"

[check out their entire Beautiful Things CD - most of the song are on youtube]

No comments:

Post a Comment