Saturday, March 12, 2011

God, I thank you.

Thank you that I'm still breathing. Thank you for showing me what love really is and basking me in your sweet presence. Thank you for guiding me through trials and lighting my way in the darkness. Thank you for birthing me into an amazing family and giving me friends that I can share life with. Thank you for wisdom in decision making and helping me better understand your Word. Thank you for placing passions and desires upon my heart and making a way for them to come to pass. Thank you for not leaving me stranded in my past, but taking me to a place of redemption and glory. Thank you for making me strong in my weaknesses and placing a hedge of protection over me. Thank you for your undeniable peace and grace.

God, I honor you today.
Thank you-
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment