Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm existing.

I have no plan for the fall, my friends are few, and I feel alone and I hate to say... vulnerable. It'd be different if I was content during all this but that's not the case. Where I am right now is a scary place to be. A place when God can just say, "Hey.. go here and do this," without warning or question. I have no control. We, as humans, love to have control over situations in some way, shape, or form. It's part of who we are but if we're trying to have control over what we should be giving God... that's a problem and will leave us stranded.

I surrender all I am to Christ on a daily bases. I've laid down my life to live set apart from this world. I've committed every fiber of my being to the plan and call God has placed on and in my life. I have to place my trust and faith in him. I have to "be still" and know that he is God without a doubt and has everything and I mean everything under control.

Until the plans are unveiled I'll keep reminding myself, "in his perfect timing."

No comments:

Post a Comment