Saturday, February 12, 2011

God, you're my Valentine.

I had a great first date last night. The guy was nice and we hit it off very well. We talked about dating further and I had no complaints about the evening. However, this morning and all throughout the day I was arguing with God because though I really like the guy, I knew "we" wouldn't work. Needless to say, I politely text him and was straight-forward in telling him we couldn't continue dating. I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad, but I know without a shadow of a doubt that God has my best interest at heart.

I love that my daddy God, no matter where I am in life, speaks to me.

God, you're my Valentine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, here are two questions that God asked me, and let me tell you they come up almost everyday.

1- What are you willing to sacrifice?
2- How much are you willing to sacrifice?

No comments:

Post a Comment