Friday, February 4, 2011

My Narrative

Forever reign, unmatched beauty, unmistakable redemption...

Oh God you are my God.

I serve you with my whole heart. I devote my selfish desires, wants, and dreams to you alone.

I will ever praise you.

There could be no other. You've never let me down, used or abused me; you sacrificed for me.

Oh God you are my God.

Your name is above any other name, your words are sweet in my ear.

I will ever praise you.

I live because of the life you've given me. I lay at your feet, and cover you with precious perfume.

I will seek you in the morning.

Come day or night, your love for me is unconditional. Your mercy and grace abound in my every breath.

I will learn to walk in your ways.

Humbly, I'll speak with conviction, and encourage the weary.

Step by step, you lead me.

You guide my footsteps and cover me with favor. You open doors, where need be, and hold my hand as we walk through together.

I will follow you all of my days.

Never will you cease to exist. With your mighty hand and outstretched arm, your faithfulness reaches the sky.







No comments:

Post a Comment