Thursday, February 11, 2010

Challenges?! Seems like I'm an easy target this week!!

Challenge after challenge after challenge this week! I couldn't be happier right now knowing that tomorrow is Friday! I cannot tell you how many times I've wanted to give someone a taste of their own medicine!

In my personal opinion, if someone is going to correct me on something I did that happened once and was unintentional- also making it a BIG deal, when they've done exactly what they just corrected me on, on more occasions than I can count on my two hands... I lose a little respect for their character. You may think that's harsh too, but when it is ALL the time w/ multiple things - my flesh screams!

[Obviously, there are more things that have happened, but I'm not going to even get into them.]

Regardless of everything that's been thrown in my face this week- I'm listening to Worship Music, keeping my mouth shut, soaking in Joyce Meyer, and praying for peace beyond my understanding!

I can't keep my mouth shut and a positive attitude by myself, and let me tell you - IT'S HARD!

Thank you Lord - only one more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment