Saturday, February 20, 2010

Time

I would give anything right now to be able to jump in my car w/ out telling anyone where I was going. Heck, I might not even know where I was going.
I want to breathe [new] fresh air, I want to lay in soft, green grass, and see the birds flying around me. I want to guess what shape the clouds are in the sky, and smell the blooming flowers. I would look around and all I could see for miles and miles would be nothing but hills, valleys, streams, trees, and vibrant color. I wouldn't have my cell phone, I wouldn't hear people talking, I wouldn't feel the heaviness in my head... I would have my pen and journal.
I would be absolutely care-free, and have no agenda. I would scream, laugh, cry, sing, and talk to God as if He was visibly right infront of me.

I need some time alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment