Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Singles Awareness Day!

I used to always get depressed every 14th of February. However, this year, that's not the case. Probably because I realize my day will come, and being single is NOT a curse!

Let's get real, I'm definitely not a fan of cleaning up after myself everyday. I like being able to throw my clothes on the floor until I do laundry, and place my toothbrush anywhere I want. I don't mind not having to cook every night for someone, muchless constantly keep the kitchen clean.

[No, I'm not as messy as it sounds]

So, on this day I like to call, "Singles Awareness Day..." I slept in till 11:20, helped my mom make lunch, watched a movie with my family, and on top of having great conversation... I still haven't showered OR brushed my teeth!

No one to impress and that's fine with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment