Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yes I "slip-up!"

I am happy to announce I am NOT perfect! There are things in our lives that come easier to ignore than others and when we give into those particular urges, behavioral patters, and even old addictions - we can't beat ourselves up! A few weeks ago I gave into temptation which ended with me screaming at myself, freaking out, and I was repenting like Jesus was coming back the next day. It was so insignificant that finally when I shut-up, I realized how much I was over-reacting! I then thought, "Ya'know I'm sincere in my repenting, God still loves me, I'm not a bad person..." 

I remind myself that everyone has their own personal convictions. What I may see as perfectly fine, someone else may totally disagree. It also comes down to respect for ourselves, our morals/values, and the relationship we have with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment