Wednesday, January 13, 2010

AIDS

Dear Princess,

YOU ARE beautiful! I know you don't know me, but I wanted to tell how much I ADMIRE YOU. Being only 10, and having to go through things adults do is really tough, but I want you to know how strong YOU ARE. I know you are confused as to why you are sick, but it's going to be okay!
YOU ARE such a brave girl!
Princess, YOU ARE amazing! YOU ARE loved more than you will ever know, and I am so proud of YOU for being a great helper to your family!
I know you are suppose to take medicine everyday, but don't like to. I've done that before, but everytime after I chose to take my meds I felt a lot better, and ended up healthier, and more happy!
Beautiful, YOU ARE cared for by people, like me, you may never meet, but YOU have a place in our hearts! YOU have a place in my heart; forever!
YOU ARE in my prayers Princess!

I love you,
a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment