Sunday, January 3, 2010

Grasp His Love

JJ Heller has an amazing song entitled, "Love Me." I'm actually listening to it right now, and it always seems to bring me to a place of reflection. Reflection of all the times I've cried, "who will love me for me?" Toward the end of the song it talks about a man crying out to God about his past, and God replies, "...listen, I will love you for you, not for what you have done or you will become..."

How many times have we cried out to God as we starve for a love we can't seem to find. We search in materialistic wants, we search for love in a significant other, and in our work. BUT nothing can take the place of the love God so freely expresses through the breath He chose to give us, the life He chose to birth us for... You want an everlasting love? Then grasp the love in the arms of your Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

  1. I woke up to this song this morning and just lay in bed taking in the message. Awesome... Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete