Saturday, January 9, 2010

Alright friends,

It's snowing AGAIN today, and freezing cold. All the snow we got from the blizzard on Christmas Eve has yet to disappear. Sometimes I wonder how God decides to work the weather! :)

Today I seriously need to clean my room! I have the mentality, "I'm the only one that comes in here, it doesn't matter.." Yeah, well, I have that mentality until it is clean and I wonder why I don't keep it clean all the time. Ha! Then the cycle begins all over again. Oh geeze!

Here's something [fun] to think about:
If you were given the opportunity to speak infront of a massive [thousands] audience about something you are passionate about, what would it be and why?

My answer:
I would speak about injustice in all forms. I personally think that in our world today EVERYONE needs to be made aware of the severity of what's going on in third-world countries, different work places, and/or maybe in their own backyards.

1 comment:

  1. I feel genuinely called to speak to the body of Christ. To minister to the Church, making Christianity relevant, realistic, and relational. A phrase that God dropped into my heart is "Spiritual Orphans". I believe there is an epidemic of Spiritual orphans in the community of the Church (globally). Generations are being brought up in the void of one on one mentorship and discipleship. We cannot leave the training of the Army of God up to the mass, once a week sermons and services. They are VITAL for the propulsion of what's already been started in the "family". But we, as mature and maturing believers, have to ask God for seed to sow into the lives of those coming on behind us. We have to gain to give. No more Spiritual Orphans. Every child, teen, and young adult deserves a spiritual parent to guide them through this treacherous, fallen world in victory. That's my passion. :)

    ReplyDelete