Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello again,

I've been house-sitting for some friends and was unable to use their computer due to a virus. BUT no worries, here I am!
This is going to be short, by the way, for 2 reasons:
1- I'm cramping like none other, not that you wanted to know that.
2- I'm exhausted, and falling asleep as I write this.

*I had a dream the other night where I was stabbed in the stomach, thrown face down on the ground, and then someone dressed in all black used a screw driver to drive a screw in the middle of my spine. Needless to say I woke up face down like I was in my dream, and thought I was paralyzed.

*I get my tattoo tomorrow after I get off work! I have been waiting for this for a year, and am so excited!

Other then that, no crazy-awesome news here. Oh, played Bunco for the first time tonight, it was fun!

&& g'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment