Monday, January 4, 2010

What are you thinking?

Have you ever just stopped to think about what you were thinking about?

I did tonight at the dinner table as soon as I realized the thought I had was rude and unnecessary. I actually said aloud, "Oh, sorry Jesus."
It's kinda funny if you think about it... Jesus/God, is like having an invisible person in your head at all times. It's like He's just hanging out listen to all you say, think, viewing all you see, and imagine. It's also kinda scary and nerve-racking. Makes me step back and further evaluate even in the last hour everything that's gone on in my head.

If every thing you think, visualize, and say was being recorded for replay, would you be more cautious with what you allow to enter and exit the thing between your ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment