Thursday, January 7, 2010

Obedience and Patience

5 out of 7 days in the week, I wish I could work roughly 4hrs., get paid for 8, and just have a lot of free time. Too bad that's not anywhere close to reality, at least not where I live. I am thrilled that tomorrow is Friday and I get to wear jeans to work, my boss is buying us lunch, and then comes the weekend!

Have you ever wondering why God told you to do something, you didn't want to do it, did it anyway, and realized why He had you do what He told you to do, yet you still wanted to go back and redo it all your way?

I've been thinking about a couple different things God told me to do as well as one particular thing that happened a couple years back with a relationship I was in, and I'm like, "God, so what's your plan, and would you please reveal it to me...NOW!?"
All the situations we come across in our time here on earth God already knows where, why, what, how, with whom, and we constantly question Him and His power.
Let me put this in very simple terms;
GOD IS LEGIT AND "WE" DON'T HAVE TO KNOW EVERYTHING!
It's all about obedience and patience- WHOA! 2 things everyone, in my opinion, have issues with on a daily basis!
So, friends, stop questioning the only one who knows/has all the answers! Obey and be patient. Be patient and obey!
I'm working on it myself, believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment