Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Simple

One of my love languages is quality time, and tonight it was awesome to have that "filled," by a friend. I went to Richmond's house after church, and just hung out talking for over an hour. We talked about many things, we goofed on his guitar, looked through dvds, threw a "medicine ball" back and forth... It was great and "simple."

It's awesome to not have to prove anything to anyone, ya'know? I used to waste my time trying to please everyone with words, actions, and whatever else, but it was so stressful, and chill was far from my vocabulary.
I love talking about nothing, walking in silence, listening to music... where no one's out to impress, and there's no hidden agenda. People close to me, along with people I just meet, are very important to me, because I am genuinly passionate about human life.

That simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment